Logitech C925e Webcam
Part No: 981-000621
Video boosts collaboration between team members who can’t meet in person. Enhance every opportunity for collaboration with the Logitech C925e Webcam, which delivers affordably priced, HD-quality video in any environment – in the office or on the road.
More Productive Calls
When you can’t meet in person, create a similar experience with the Logitech C925e Webcam and maintain team productivity. Full 1080p high-definition video at 30 frames per second delivers true-to-life clarity.
Great Video in any Environment
Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C925e Webcam features a 78-degree field of view just right for small groups or a single person. With RightLight™ 2 Technology, the C925e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low-light and backlit situations.
Certified for Business
Start every meeting on time. Simple to set up and use, the C925e Webcam features USB plug-and-play connectivity. It works with virtually any video conferencing software app, including ones you’re already using such as Skype for Business, Microsoft® Lync® 2013, and Cisco Jabber® and WebEx®.
Without clip and cable:
- Height x Width x Depth: 1.2 in (29 mm) x 5.0 in (126 mm) x 1.3 in (32 mm)
Including clip and cable:
- Height x Width x Depth: 73 mm (2.9 in) x 126 mm (5.0 in) x 45 mm (1.8 in)
Weight Including clip and cable:
- 170 grams (6.0 oz)
- Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
- SUSE Linux® 11 SP2 (for Cisco® VXC6215)
(Webcam works as a standard plug-and-play device)
Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
Drivers/Software Downloads Required?: No
- Up to 1080p video calling at 30 frames per second (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 720p with supported clients
- Integrated privacy shade
- H.264 video compression
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
- C925e Webcam
- Quick Start Guide