Logitech Business Conferencecam CC3000e
Video conferencingfor groups of 6-10 people
Part No: 960-000983
Affordable video conferencing that enables every room with HD quality video and crystal clear audio.
CC3000e offers HD 1080p video, 10x zoom, and razor-sharp ZEISS® certified optics for life-like, face-to-face communication.
Conversations among people in multiple locations feel like they are happening in the same room. Everyone can clearly hear and be heard within a 20-foot diameter of the duplex speakerphone.
Designed for ease of use, CC3000e is intuitive. You can set it up and get going right out of the box. No special software, training or maintenance is required.
Designed for mid-sized meetings
The wide field of view and remote-controlled 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt allow everyone in the room to be seen and feel included in meetings of up to 10 people.
Convenient Bluetooth® wireless technology and Near Field Communication (NFC) allow you to quickly connect a laptop, mobile device, or thin client – with no additional software.
Advanced video compression
H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.5 technology ensure smooth video streaming, save bandwidth, and preserve video detail such as facial expressions and other non-verbal clues.
VC software compatible
Chances are it’s compatible with what you are currently using – including Skype™ for Business, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible and also has enhanced integration features with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
Easy to afford, easy to buy
Purchase with your company credit card or through your channel partner.
Caller ID and more
View call-related information and speakerphone/camera function indicators on a bright LCD display screen.
Security lock slot
Camera and speakerphone are both equipped with Kensington security slots to help protect your system.
- Windows® 7 or 8
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
Note: For full HD support, please check with your software application provider for system requirements.
- Camera: 5.12 in (130 mm) x 7.0 in (170 mm) x 5.40 in (138 mm)
Weight: 1.31 lb (585 g)
- Speakerphone: 9.5 in (240 mm) x 2.5 in (65 mm) x 9.5 in (240 mm)
Weight: 2.68 lb (1223 g)
- Hub: 3.75 in (94 mm) x 1.3 in (34 mm) x 2.9 in (74 mm)
Weight: 3.0 oz (83 g)
- Remote: 2.0 in (50 mm) x 5.0 in (120 mm) x 0.5 in (12 mm)
Weight: 2.0 oz (51 g)
- Wall/Table Mount: 8.27 in (210 mm) x 4.72 in (120 mm) x 3.9 in (99 mm)
Weight:8.99 oz (255 g)
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Remote control
- Powered hub
- Wall/table mount
- Two 5m/16-foot cables for speakerphone/hub and camera/hub connection
- USB cable for hub/PC connection
- Adhesive solution for hub mounting
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom, controlled from remote or console
- 260° pan, 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90° Field of View
- Full HD 1080p 30fps with onboard UVC 1.5 and H2.64 SVC
- Camer “Home” present key
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- ZEISS® lOptioncs with autofocus
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Microphones (Tx)
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 7.75KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Speakers (Rx)
- Frequency response: 120Hz – 10KHz
- Sensitivity: 83dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/1M
- Max output: 95dBSPL
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
- Dockable remote control for all available functions
- 10-foot range remote control
Hub / Cable:
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two 16-foot (5 m) cables for connection between hub and camera/ speakerphone
- One 10-foot ( X m) USB cable for connection to PC/Mac
- AC Power adapter
Compliance and tools:
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Cisco® compatible, Skype for Business™ certified, optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, works with most VC software
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support