Logitech ConferenceCam Connect
Optimized for Huddle RoomsVideo conferencing for 1-6 people
Part No: 960-001034
Portable & so simple to use that anyone can set up a video meeting. Small workgroups, of one to six people, deserve exceptional meeting experiences too. Connect delivers superior audio and video for one-on-one conversations or small group meetings.
Video conferencing that is a snap to setup and includes a sleek cylindrical shape and all-in-one design.See Awards
Easy to deploy and use
Connect is compact and easy to carry to meetings or toss into a carry-on bag when traveling making it so easy to use. Watch the video to see how easy Connect is to deploy.Watch the video to see how easy Connect is to deploy.
Compatible with most VC apps
Chances are it’s compatible with what you are currently using – including, Skype for Business™ certified, Cisco Jabber®, WebEx® compatible, Microsoft® Lync and also has enhanced integration features with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP)members.
Hassle-free meeting room bundle
The Logitech Connect Kit with Intel® NUC, configured and validated for performance and compatibility with the VC apps you already use, provides a robust, easy-to-use video conferencing solution that is easy-to-buy and affordable for every room.Click here to learn more
Optimized to huddle
Small workgroups, of one to six people, deserve exceptional meeting experiences too. Connect delivers superior audio and video for one-on-one conversations or small group meetings.
See and be seen
Small workgroups of 1-6 can experience a better meeting by having stellar audio & video capabilities in the meeting.
Affordable and Easy to Buy
Priced at under $500, it’s so affordable you can buy it on your credit card or through your favorite channel partner.
Plug and play
Ease of use is an ongoing priority for end users and IT teams alike. With plug and play functionality, Connect makes video meetings easy to set up, which means fewer calls to the help desk.
With a wide-angle field of view, Connect is ideal for interacting with multiple people seated at a conference table simultaneously.
You get a full sound experience and free-flowing conversation with no dropouts on either end of the call.
- Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- With clip: 11.98 in (304.2 mm) X 2.95 in (75 mm) X 2.95 in (75 mm)
Weight: 27.0 oz (766 g)
- Remote: 1.6 in (41 mm) X 5 in (128 mm) X .35 in (9 mm)
Weight: 1.13 oz (32 g)
- USB Cable: 6 ft (2 m)
- Power Adapter with Cord: 9 ft (3 m)
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- ConferenceCam Connect device
- Power adapter with plug
- Regional plugs
- USB cable
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90-degree field of view with autofocus
- 4X digital zoom in Full HD
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments (even low light)
- Digital pan, tilt and zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- 360-degree wideband audio with 12-foot diameter range
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Controls for call answer/end, volume mute
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 12-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Frequency response: 140Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M
- Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Dockable remote control for camera / speakerphone functions
- 10-foot range
- Power adapter with cord
Wireless Screen Mirroring and Connectivity Features:
- Screen mirroring through WiFi connection to the device
- Android® or Windows 8.1 compatibility3 for screen mirroring
- HDMI connector for TV output
- Rechargeable battery supports up to 3 hours videoconferencing or screen mirroring time; 15 hours for Bluetooth® audio. Time to fully charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours
- Battery rechargeable through AC power or USB (not powered through USB)
- 6-foot detachable USB cable for PC or Mac based videoconferencing
- Works with most UC and videoconferencing applications
- Professional-grade certifications
- Kensington security slot
Talk Time/Battery Life:
- Up to 15 hours (3 hours for videoconferencing and screen mirroring)
- 12 foot diameter range (3.7 meters)
- 360-degree sound