Logitech GROUP Video conferencing system
for mid to large-sized meeting rooms
Part No: 960-001054
ConferenceCam solution for meetings with up to 14 participants. Continue to work within your own computing environment. GROUP is compatible with most video software applications – including the ones you’re already using.
Outstanding video conferences
Imagine a meeting where everyone is seen and heard. GROUP delivers this with exceptionally sharp video quality and a masterfully designed, full-duplex speakerphone.
Easy to use
GROUP video conferencing system is simple to set up and use. USB plug-and-play connections make video meetings easy.
Works with leading applications
Continue to work within your own computing environment. GROUP is compatible with most video software applications – including the ones you’re already using.
Certified for Skype for Business™ Certified, Optimized for Microsoft® Lync, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
Customize your room setup with multiple mounting options. Use the camera on the table or mount it on the wall with the hardware provided. Conversations are clearly heard within a 6m/20-foot diameter around the base with the standard equipment. You can extend the range to 8.5m/28-feet for larger rooms with optional expansion mics.
Group is ideal for mid- to large-size video conferences. If you have a larger room or larger groups, the optional expansion mics will extend the audio range to 8.5m or 28 feet.
Sharp video quality
This video system offers HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second.
Clear audio quality
Group has full-duplex speakerphone with life-like sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible.
90-degree field of view
Everyone can be seen with the 90-degree field of view. Focus on speaker, material, or whiteboard with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt
You have two ways to operate the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom functions, or the speakerphone’s volume up/down and answer/hang-up. Control these functions on the speakerphone console or with remote control. Keep track of the remote by docking it in the console when not in use.
Five camera presets
Multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views – such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups – and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button.
- Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
- Mac® OS X 10.7 or higher
- Camera: 130 mm (5.12 in) x 170 mm (7.0 in) x 138 mm (5.40 in) : Weight: 585 g (1.31 lb)
- Speakerphone: 240 mm (9.5 in) x 65 mm (2.5 in) x 240 mm (9.5 in): Weight: 1223 g (2.68 lb)
- Hub: 94 mm (3.75 in) x 34 mm (1.3 in) x 74 mm (2.9 in): Weight: 83 g (3.0 oz)
- Remote: 50 mm (2.0 in)x 120 mm (5.0 in) x 12 mm (0.5 in): Weight: 51 g (2.0 oz)
- Wall/Table Mount: 210 mm (8.27 in) x 120 mm (4.72 in) x 99 mm (3.9 in): Weight: 255 g (8.99 oz)
- Expansion Mics: 83 mm (3.30 in) x 83 mm (3.30 in) x 21 mm (0.83 in): Weight: 230 g (8.0 oz)
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Remote control
- Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub
- One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC
- Velcro for cable management
- Velcro for hub to table securing
- Powered hub
- Power adapter with regional plugs
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Smooth motorized pan
- Tilt and zoom
- Controlled from remote or console 260°pan
- 130-degree tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90-degree Field of View
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Autofocus 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Dockable 8.5 m/28-foot range
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera
- PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Four omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot/6m diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
Hub / Cable:
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/ speakerphone (Length: 5m/16 ft)
- One USB cable for connection to PC/Mac (Length: 2 m/6.6 ft)
- AC Power adapter (Length: 3 m/9.8 ft)
Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
Compliance and tools:
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Skype for Business™ certified, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members
- Downloadable diagnostic tool
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support