Logitech Stereo USB Headset H650e
Part No: 981-000519
The enterprise-grade headset for all-day comfort and productivity. Rotate the boom up or down and bend it left or right to move it closer to your mouth, enabling optimal placement for voice pickup.
In-call LED red-light indicator
Located on the backside of the boom, this red light provides a visual alert to those behind you that you are on a call, preventing accidental disturbances during calls.
Quick-access inline controller
Control the call with answer/end 1, volume up/down and mute buttons. The volume-up button is strategically built higher than the others providing a point of reference for your fingers and allowing you to control the call without looking away from your work.
Flat no-tangle cable
Avoid cord tangles so you can put the headset on quickly and easily.
Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-canceling microphone
Optimized so you can hear and be heard even in noisy workspaces.
Flexible microphone boom
Rotate the boom up or down and bend it left or right to move it closer to your mouth, enabling optimal placement for voice pickup.
Contemporary, ultra-lightweight design
Sleek design and durable materials provide a more attractive look than traditional headsets.
Plug-and-play USB connectivity
Easily connects to PCs or Macs with no additional software required.
Double-ear (stereo) corded design
Ideal for employees who need to block off surrounding noise for laser-like focus during desktop calls.
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10
- Mac OS® 10.7 or higher
- Available USB port
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Headphone with in-line control
- Quick-start guide and warranty information
- Carrying bag
- Type: Bi-directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 KHZ
- Sensitivity: Type: -45 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <10% @ 1kHz, 15dBPa (MRP) input
- Operating voltage: 1.4 – 5.0V DC
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 10 kHz (Diffuse field)
- Sensitivity: 90dB ±3 dB at 1KHz, Input 0.56V/10 mm free field
- Distortion: < 4% @ 1kHz, 0dBm0, 1kHz
- In-call LED red-light indicator
- Width: 6.75 in (174 mm)
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Depth: 2 in (50 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)