Logitech Wireless Headset H820e Mono/Dual
Part No: 981-000512 (Mono)
Part No: 981-000517 (Dual)
The single-ear, wireless headset with enterprise-grade audio that people actually want to use. H820e headsets automatically pair when placed in any H820e charger dock, making it easy to use the headsets with any workstation in large deployment or hot desking situations.
DECT spectrum wireless connectivity
Provides exceptional wireless range that won’t interfere with Wi-Fi® devices in your office.
On-boom mute button and mute indicator LED light
Intuitively located on the boom, the mute button is easy to identify. An LED light that can be seen while wearing the headset provides a visual mute status by glowing red while muted.
Up to 10 hours of wideband talk time
Hear and be heard all day in true wideband audio, ensuring those on both sides of the call enjoy a lifelike listening experience. Includes a charging base.
Up to more than 300-ft (100-meter) wireless range
Enjoy the freedom to move widely around the office during conference calls while staying productive.
Auto pair by docking
H820e headsets automatically pair when placed in any H820e charger dock, making it easy to use the headsets with any workstation in large deployment or hot desking situations.
Padded leatherette headband and replaceable leatherette ear pad
Built with high quality materials so the headset remains comfortable during long hours of use, plus the ear pad can be easily cleaned or replaced as desired.
Plug-and-play USB connectivity
Easily connects to PCs or Macs with no additional software required.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Available USB port
- AC power
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Charging stand
- AC power adapter
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide and warranty card
- Type: Bi-directional ECM
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 7 KHZ
- Sensitivity: -45 dB +/- 3 dB
- Distortion: <10% @ 1kHz, 10dBPa (MRP) input
- Operating voltage: 1.4 – 5.0V DC
- Frequency response: 150 Hz – 7kHz (ITU-T TIA920 )
- Sensitivity: 103dB ±3 dB at 1KHz, Input 1mW/ Type 4153 artificial ear
- Max output: <100 dB SPL (Compliant to EN60950-1)
- Distortion: < 4% @ 1kHz, 0dBm0, 1kHz