Logitech® M220 SILENT – BLUE
Part No: 910-004879
Get all your work done without missing a beat or disturbing those around you. Silent Mice have the same click feel without the click noise – over 90% noise reduction.* Durable, high performance feet quietly glide over the desktop.
Over 90% Noise Reduction
With the same click feel and over 90% noise reduction on the click sound, enjoy a quiet experience for you and your neighbors. Plus, it has feet made of high performance material and a rubber wheel for quiet gliding and scrolling.
Simple. Reliable. Strong
Enjoy a wireless connection up to 33 feet (10m) away* thanks to a plug-and-forget nano receiver. M220 SILENT features Logitech® Advanced Optical Tracking for ultra precise moves on almost any surface. No hassle, no software needed. Works with Windows®, Mac®, Chrome OS™ or Linux®-based computers.
18-Month Battery Life*
Go longer between battery changes thanks to energy efficient engineering. M220 SILENT automatically puts itself to sleep when not in use.
Comfortable Shape. Mobile Size.
Ambidextrous design offers more comfort and precision than your touchpad. Its small size is perfect to toss in a bag and go.
Quite Mark Certification
Logitech is the first mouse company in the world to receive the Quiet Mark certification. This international mark of approval award program from the UK Noise Abatement Society recognizes technology designed to reduce noise.
- Windows® 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Chrome OS™
- Linux Kernel 2.6+2
- USB connection: available USB port required.
- Connection Type: 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Wireless range: 10 meters
- Connect / Power: Yes, on/off switch
- Battery Details: 1 x AA
- Battery life: 18 months*(*Battery life may vary based on user and computing)
- DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Sensor technology: Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- Sensor resolution: 1000 dpi
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, 2D, optical
- Number of buttons: 3
- Standard and Special Buttons: Middle click
- Nano receiver
- 1 AA battery (pre-installed)
- User documentation