Logitech MX Master
Optimized for Windows and Mac
Part No: 910-004362
The new revolution is here. MX Master – a precision instrument for masters of their craft. Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. The precision wheel auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll.
Hand-sculpted comfort contour
The perfectly sculpted, hand crafted shape* of this comfort mouse supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position.
Experience fine-motion control and fluid experience with well-positioned buttons and wheels.
* Mouse mold manufactured from an original hand sculpted design.
Speed-adaptive scroll wheel
Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. The precision wheel auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll.
Logitech Options™ software lets you customize this experience.
Unique thumb wheel
Experience side-to-side scrolling with a stroke of your thumb. To unlock the full range of thumb wheel possibilities, install Logitech Options™ software.
Turn pages, switch applications, reassign buttons, and much more using Logitech Options software.
Darkfield Laser Tracking
Darkfield™ Laser Sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass* and high-gloss surfaces.
*4 mm minimum thickness
Connect this performance mouse via included Logitech Unifying™ Receiver or via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
Pair up to 3 devices and easily switch between them with the touch of a button.
Charge quickly. You can get enough power for a full day of usage in 4 minutes only, with no down time while recharging. A full charge can last up to 40 days*.
When the battery gets low, an indicator light lets you know. Recharging is fast and easy. Just plug MX Master into your computer using the micro-USB charging cable. Continue using your mouse while it charges.
*Based on a 6 hour daily office use. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Unlock the possibilities
Install Logitech Options™ software to experience a full range of possibilities of this advanced mouse. Customize buttons and actions to your needs.
Set up and assign tasks to buttons with step-by-step instructions and Setup Guide available to help answer your questions.
- USB port or Bluetooth® Smart ready device
- USB Port
- Windows® 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS® X 10.8 or later
- Windows 8 or later
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Internet connection for software download
- Logitech Options software and customization are not available for Windows Vista® and Windows XP
- Mouse (height x width x depth): 85.7 mm (3.4 in) x 126.0 mm (5.0 in) x 48.4 mm (2.0 in)
- Mouse Weight (including battery): 145 g (5.1 oz)
- Unifying receiver dimensions: (height x width x depth): 18.4 mm (0.7 in) x 14.4 mm (0.6 in) x 6.6 mm (0.3 in)
- Receiver weight: 2 g (0.07 oz)
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Logitech MX Master™ wireless mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Sensor technology: Darkfield Laser sensor
- Nominal value : 1000 dpi
- Minimal and maximal value : 400 dpi to 1600 dpi (can be set in increments of 200 dpi)
- Battery life: up to 40 days on a single full charge*
- *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
- Number of buttons: 5
- Scroll wheel: Yes
- Gesture button: Yes
- Wireless operating distance: 32 ft (10 m)
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Images are illustrative and may vary from actual product. Some features require software installation