QNAP TS- X53A – Series (TS-653A-4G)
Part No: TS-653A-4G
6-Bay NAS, Intel Celeron Braswell N3150 quad-core 1.6GHz (up to 2.08GHz), 4GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM (max 8GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 4xGbE, AES-NI hardware encryption, hardware transcoding up to 4K H.264, 4K HDMI with Kodi player, 2xHDMI, Virtualization Station, Surveillance Station, max 1 UX expansion unit, 2x 6.3mmMIC In, 1x Line out
In response to the coming era of Internet of Things (IoT), the TS-653A innovatively supports the open-source Linux® platform as a gateway for IoT solutions to other smart devices. The TS-653A allows users to directly utilize various feature-rich Linux apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage and IoT applications, and professional developers can develop and run IoT applications directly on the TS-653A. The secure, reliable TS-653A is packed with business-critical features such as Volume/LUN Snapshot – allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption or file-loss. The TS-653A is powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor which allows users to enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback and 1080p/4K video real-time transcoding directly from the TS-653A to an HD/4K display.
- Supports the Linux® OS with direct output via HDMI
- Dual HDMI output for switching between duplicated and extended desktop options
- AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 416 MB/s
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch 2.1
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Build a personal karaoke system with high-quality audio output with the new OceanKTV app
AMD® 2.4GHz quad-core x86 processor with Radeon™ graphics
TVS-463-4G: 4GB DDR3L-1600 x 1
1. When upgrading RAM, the original RAM module in the upgradable slot must be removed.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
Flash Memory: 512MB DOM
4 x 3.5”or 2.5”SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
Hard Disk Tray: 4 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Onboard:2, expandable to max 4 ports via PCI-E NIC)
PCIe Slot: 1 (PCIe Gen2 x 4)
LCD Panel: Mono-LCD display with backlight, Enter and Select buttons for configuration
LED Indicators: Power, Status, LAN, USB, HDD 1-4
5 x USB 3.0 port (Front: 1, Rear: 4)
Support USB printer, pen drive, and USB UPS etc.
HDMI: 2 (Mirrored Display), 1.4a
Note: 4K video playback and transcoding are not supported
Buttons: SPower/Status, USB One-Touch-Backup, reset
Alarm Buzzer: System warning
IR Reciver: QNAP RM-IR002 and MCE-compatible remotes
Form Factor: Tower
177(H)x 180(W) x 235(D) mm
6.97(H) x 7.09(W) x 9.25(D) inch
Net: 4.56 kg (10.05lbs)
Gross: 5.70 kg (12.57lbs)
Sound Level (dB):
Sound pressure (LpAm): 18.2 dB(A)
Power Consumption (W):
S3 sleep: 2.26W
HDD standby: 34.77W
In operation: 50.38W
(with 6 x 2TB HDDs installed)
Relative Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
Power Supply: ATX 250W, 110-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 5A
Secure Design: Kensington security slot for theft prevention
Fan: 2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)