QNAP TS- X53U – Rackmount Series (TS-853U-RP 4GB RAM)
Part No: TS-853U-RP (4GB RAM)
8-Bay TurboNAS, quad-core Celeron 2.0GHz (up to 2.41GHz), 4GB DDR3L RAM (max 8GB), 4x GbE LAN, hot-swappable SATA 6Gb/s, HDMI, QvPC, hardware transcoding, redundant power, without rail kit
The TS-853U-RP, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-intensive business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TS-853U-RP supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies to ensure maximum system uptime
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 160 TB with the economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN(IP-SAN) unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Use the TS-853U-RP as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
Processor: Quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz (up to 2.42GHz)
Installed: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4GB)
Slots: 2 SODIMM (Max: 8GB)
1. When installing two memory modules, please ensure that they are the same size and ideally use the same type of RAM for both memory slots.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models.
Flash Memory: 512MB
Internal drive: 8 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
1. The system is shipped without HDD.
2. HDD compatibility list
Drive tray: 8 Hot-swappable and lockable trays
Network interface: 4 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
4 USB 3.0
1 console (system maintenance)
LED indicators: Status, LAN, USB, HDD 1-8
Buttons: Power, reset
Alarm buzzer: System warning
Form factor: 2U, rack mountable
89 (H) x 482 (W) x 534 (D) mm
3.5 (H) x 18.98 (W) x 21.02 (D) inch
Net weight: 11.02 kg (24.29 lbs.)
Gross weight: 19.26 kg (42.46 lbs.)
Power consumption (W):
HDD standby: 43.09W
In operation: 98.53W
(with 8 x 2TB HDD installed)
Sound Level*: Sound pressure (LpAm) :37.5 dB(A)
Humidity: 0~95% R.H.
Power supply: Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz; Output: Redundant 250W
Fan: 2 x 70mm, 12V DC