QNAP TVS-X63 Series (TVS-663-4G)
Part No: TVS-663-4G
6-Bay NAS, 4GB DDR3L RAM (max 16GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 2 x GbE LAN, 10GbE Ready via optional PCI-E NIC, hardware encryption, hardware transcoding, Virtualization Station, QvPC with 4K display, HDMI out with XBMC, Surveillance Station, max 2 UX-800P/UX-500P expansion units
Adorned with a box in gold color, the sophisticated TVS-663, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-critical and intensive business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TVS-663 supports 10GbE via optional PCI-E network expansion and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for HD video editing and sharing
- Enhanced data security with a high-performance hardware-accelerated encryption engine with AES 256-bit full NAS volume encryption and anti-virus
- Use the TVS-663 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology and 4K display support
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN(IP-SAN) unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP’s unique transcoding technology and hardware transcoding engine*
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 176TB with the economical UX-800P QNAP expansion enclosures
AMD® 2.4GHz quad-core x86 processor with Radeon™ graphics
TVS-663-4G: 4GB DDR3L-1600 x 1
1. When upgrading RAM, the original RAM module in the upgradable slot must be removed.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
Flash Memory: 512MB DOM
6 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, SSD hard drive
1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
Hard Disk Tray: 6 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Onboard:2, expandable to max 4 ports via PCI-E NIC)
PCIe Slot: 1 (PCIe Gen2 x 4)
LCD Panel: Mono-LCD display with backlight, Enter and Select buttons for configuration
LED Indicators: Status, LAN, USB, HDD 1-6
5 x USB 3.0 port (Front: 1, Rear: 4)
Support USB printer, pen drive, and USB UPS etc.
HDMI: 2 (Mirrored Display), 1.4a
Note: 4K video playback and transcoding are not supported
Buttons: SPower/Status, USB One-Touch-Backup, reset
Alarm Buzzer: System warning
IR Reciver: QNAP RM-IR002 and MCE-compatible remotes
Form Factor: Tower
185(H)x260.2(W) x 235.5(D) mm
7.28(H) x 10.24(W) x 9.27(D) inch
Net: 6.18 kg (13.62lbs)
Gross: 6.9 kg (15.21lbs)
Sound Level (dB):
Sound pressure (LpAm): 20.7 dB(A)
Power Consumption (W):
S3 sleep: 2.19W
HDD standby: 41.56W
In operation: 58.81W
(with 6 x 2TB HDDs installed)
Relative Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
Power Supply: ATX 250W, 110-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 5A
Secure Design: Kensington security slot for theft prevention
Fan: 2 x quiet cooling fan (9 cm, 12V DC)