QNAP TVS-X71 Series (TVS-871-i3-4G)
Model No: TVS-871-i3-4G
8-Bay NAS, 8GB DDR3 RAM (max 12GB), SATA 6Gb/s, 4 x GbE LAN, 10GbE Ready via optional PCI-E NIC, Virtualization Station, QvPC with 4K display, HDMI out with XBMC, Surveillance Station
The TVS-871 is a powerful NAS storage solution designed for I/O-intensive tasks, mission-critical business applications and fast-growing data storage needs. Incorporating reliability and security, the TVS-871 delivers high performance with persistent throughput and provides a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for 4K video playback, transcoding and on-the-fly editing
- Use the TVS-871 as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Full NAS encryption by volume-based technology
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
TVS-871-i3-4G: Dual-core Intel Core i3-4150 3.5 GHz Processor
Memory module pre-installed: 2 GB x2
Total memory slots: 2
Memory expandable up to: 16 GB (8GB x2)
1. When upgrading RAM, the original RAM module in the upgradable slot must be removed.
2. For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
Flash Memory: 512MB DOM
8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, SSD hard drive
1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
Hard Disk Tray: 8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
(Expandable up to 8 x 1 Gb LAN or 4 x 10 Gb + 4 x 1 Gb LAN by installing optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card)
1. For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list of Expansion Card
2. For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
LED Indicators: Status, USB, LAN
3x USB 3.0 port (front: 1, rear: 2)
2x USB 2.0 port (rear)
Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
Buttons: System: Power button and reset button
Alarm Buzzer: System warning
Form Factor: Tower
185.2 (H) x 298.2 (W) x 235.4 (D) mm
7.29 (H) x 11.74 (W) x 9.27 (D) inch
7.83 kg/ 17.26 lbs (Net)
8.9 kg/ 19.62 lbs (Gross)
Sound Level (dB):
Sound pressure (LpAm) (by stander positions): 23.1 dB
Power Consumption (W):
In Operation: 83.81
(with 8 x WD WD20EFRX hard drive installed)
Relative Humidity: 5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C.
Input : 100-240V~, 50-60Hz
PCIe Slot: 2 (1* PCIe Gen3 x8, 1* PCIe Gen2 x4)
Fan: 2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)